Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Mormon Artist" Contest Issue

Yesterday, the first Contest Issue of the Mormon Artist magazine was published, which includes my play "Adam and Eve" and my poem "Blind Man," including essays on each, and interviews with me. Several other great poems, essays, stories, and so forth are included as well, along with essays on them and interviews with the authors. I also did the illustrations for two poems and a series of short stories, and my brother Steve did the illustrations for "Adam and Eve." Enjoy!

Read or download the Mormon Artist Contest Issue here.

Also: I'll be posting a video of the latest performance of "Adam and Eve," starring the brilliant Becca Ingram and Tyler Harris, sometime in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Teresa Gashler said...

Congrats Davey! That is quite an accomplishment :)